Wednesday, November 21, 2007

right

what a great day for doing nothing. it is rainy and dreary and i'm just hanging around cooking today. i can't believe that thanksgiving is tomorrow. i have to drive clear around the entire city tomorrow going place to place. josh is not going to like that. i'll just do all the driving so he doesn't have to get lost. we are even going to a trailor park to see my ex-uncle, that's where my mamaw will be. that will be a first for us both. i bet they will have nice fattening foods, unlike his aunt who always tries to cook gourmet for thanksgiving. last year she made us bleu cheese soup with walnuts-GROSS.

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

I miss when my folks did Thanksgivivng, my Pop did such good food. This year we were at my Aunts, who can't even making a decent stuffing. Of course it doesn't help that I'm still somewhat sick. Hope your day went good, and that you got some good food at the trailor park!